You know when you can feel a storm coming before you see the rain? Well, since fashion is cyclical, we all knew overalls were bound to come back when we set sight on harem pants, and viola!
If you’re in your late 20s or 30s, you definitely remember wearing overalls, even if leaving 50 miles away from the nearest farm.
Well, go figure, I have a pair of black coveralls from Forever 21 waiting in the site shopping cart. I think this calls for a pros and cons list…
- I will actually be taking a style risk, which the payoff feels fabulous.
- Super versatile for work, weekends, dinners, date night
- Non denim means less farmville, more Manhattan
- So inexpensive, no loss if only wear once
- Might look like a baby in a big onesie
- Could just get a more chic jumpsuit for fall/winter
- Might need tailoring for a flattering fit
Verdit: Yes, I really talked myself into these City-Chic Coveralls from Forever21 for $29.80. It’s actually a no brainer but I had added them and then deleted them from my cart so many times, I had to really think.